Dave, Sue and I teach the beginners and also members that can already dance more advanced routines, and progress to a level they wish to achieve. Ballroom
- Cha Cha Cha
- Rumba and the Jive.
- Also a selection of Sequence Dances.
Time: Tuesday 8pm till 9.30pm at the Guild Hall.
8pm till break is for tuition and after the break is for the social dancing.
U3A Members are welcome to join (men take note) several ladies require partners. Come along and learn a good looking skill the easy way.
- Exercise your brain and body at your leisure.
- Join us at the Guild Hall; Tuesday evenings.
- This is a 1h30min Dance session, with a break in the middle for tea and coffee.
- Keep active and have fun.
Looking forward to seeing regular members and new members welcome.